Join us as we celebrate 20 years of service to our community! The Celebration will feature free sensory-friendly games and activities, as well as local vendors the whole family will enjoy. The Celebration is open to the public!
DATE: Saturday, August 18th
TIME: 9:00am - 2:00pm
LOCATION: Northside Baptist Church, 655 W. Thompson Lane, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Special Kids Motorcycle Ride
- The motorcycle route will take you through the Normandy Lake area
- The ride will start and end at Northside Baptist Church
- The cost is $25 per person, if you have a passenger it is $15 for the passenger. The cost includes breakfast and the ride.
- Breakfast and Registration begins at 9am
- Motorcycle Ride begins at 9:30am
- This is a "Poker Run" style ride meaning there will be a few stops along the way and at each stop you get playing cards. At the end of the ride whoever has the best poker hand wins a prize!
If you have any questions, please contact Rick Thigpen at 615-426-4701.
- Click here to Register for the ride
Car Show is presented by Bedford Co. Ford
- Anyone can participate
- Register day of the event, $20 benefits the children served by Special Kids Therapy & Nursing Center
- Car show begins at 10am
- Registration will be open from 10am - 12pm
- At 12pm, children of Special Kids will vote on their favorite cars
- Winners will be announced by 2pm
Special thanks to our 20th Celebration and Concert Sponsors.
For information regarding sponsorship levels and benefits, contact Rachel Braziel
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 615-893-4892
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, click here.