As an Administrative Assistant, you will be a part of our hands-on ministry team. You will be the first and last person the patient and families see each day. You will encourage, and lift up through your words and actions. Duties include but are not limited to ability to multitask, have good communication skills, utilize phone etiquette while answering multi-line telephones, computer experience, check patients in/out into electronic medical system, collecting co-payments, preparing daily deposits, scheduling appointments, scanning documents. Bilingual a Plus!
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
- part-time (up to 25 hours with growth opportunity)
2 open positions: (a) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 4:30-7:30pm 9(up to 15) hours per week. (b) M-F from 7:15am-12:15pm , 25 hours per week.
- servant's heart
- passion to serve the children and families
- willingness to go the extra mile
- good personal skills
- Self Starter that takes the initiative
- Customer Service, Receptionist (Medical Office Setting)
- Organized and Efficient
- new graduates welcome
- medical office experience and/or training a plus