As a Camp Counselor at Special Kids Camp Ability, you will have the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will need to demonstrate an ability to manage your time appropriately, work well with other team members, show a service-driven work ethic and have fun with the campers.
- Summer Seasonal Position
- Monday-Friday from 8:15-3:15
- Additional early and extended hours may be required
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Willingness to assist with daily activities and care of campers
- Creative and adaptive
- Works well with others and accepts all duties as assigned
- Provides daily care for campers.
- Assist Lead Camp Counselor in organizing and leading daily activities.
- Modify daily activities based on the needs and abilities of the campers.
- Assist Lead Camp Counselor in responding to behavior issues appropriately.
- Know and understands all emergency procedures associated with the camp program and responds appropriately.
- Ensure that assigned area is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); summer camp experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- CPR certification required.