Special Kids’ Cornelius Christmas
Thank you so much for participating in our Cornelius Christmas Program to sponsor needy families of children with special needs. We pray that you and your organization will receive a blessing from this kindness. If you have any questions please email Family Resources at email@example.com or call 615-809-2632.
1. Need lists are a guide. Please be mindful when purchasing gifts (We ask that you spend approximately $100 per family member.)
2. Please no more than 10 gifts per person
3. Please wrap any gift that can be wrapped
4. Label Gifts—Example: Luke Family – Girl – Age 8
5. Grocery & gas gift cards are always appreciated
6. Please DO NOT give cash, or checks, or anything with your personal information on it
7. If you would like a tax letter for your donation of the gifts, please fill out the inkind form and bring it to our staff when you drop off the presents.
8. Please do not give used clothing or items (unless approved by a Special Kids team member in advance)
9. If a group is sponsoring a family, please deliver all gifts for the family in one delivery (instead of each group member delivering a gift separately)
Gift Delivery Details:
Where? Trinity Presbyterian Church
(1020 N. Rutherford Blvd. Murfreesboro, TN)
When? December 9th & 10th
Acts 10:1-4 “At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. One day at about three in the afternoon, he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said,
Cornelius stared at him in fear.
“What is it Lord?” he asked.
The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.”
Blessings, Special Kids Family Resources Team