As a Development Program Specialist at Special Kids, you will have the opportunity to work alongside dedicated individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will work on organizing and managing the Development team activities and the Special Kids Investor Management System (SKIM). This position is an integral part of ensuring that Special Kids is able to continue serving every family that walks through our doors.
What you Need
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Employer-paid Short &
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
Opportunities for Leadership/ Professional Growth
- Full-time, Tuesday-Friday (32 hours)
- servant's heart
- passion to serve the children and families
- willingness to go the extra mile
- team minded and focused
- joyful in spirit
- Process and maintains record with SKIM for all gifts, pledges, and donor transactions.
- Prepare daily deposit.
- Process and enters online donations into SKIM.
- Compose and prepares acknowledgement letters in response to in memory and in kind donations.
- Categorize donations according to account managers and type of donations.
- Process invoices for various donation commitments.
- Manage all event RSVPs and tracks attendance.
- Prepare monthly tax letters and statements for all investors.
- Manage monthly pledge tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university.