As a Financial Specialist at Special Kids, you will have the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will assist the Controller and Director of Administration with the maintaining the record of financial transactions and processing of purchase orders.
What you need
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Employer-paid Short &
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
Opportunities for Leadership/ Professional Growth
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Maintains records of all financial transactions for auditing purposes.
- Process all purchase orders and reconciles with vendor invoices.
- Record and pays bills in a timely manner
- Record all deposits.
- Record all credit card transactions.
Associate’s degree from two-year college or university in Accounting required; or Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related program
Ability to effectively present information and problem solve. Working knowledge of HIPAA and electronic medical records is a plus.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software