As the Foundations Specialist, you will be a part of the development team and responsible for communicating with and writing grants for our foundation partners.
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
Company Clothing Allotment
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
Opportunities for Leadership/ Professional Growth
- Part-time (20 hours)
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Good personal skills
- Identifies and researches corporate and foundation sources of funding.
- Researches funding source proposal requirements and submittal deadlines and maintains report deadline calendar.
- Gathers and maintains current files on institutional programs and projects.
- Writes, edits, and proofreads proposals and reports to corporate and foundation funders.
- Tracks status of proposals and follows up to provide additional information as required by funding sources.
- Explores opportunities to gain business and foundation support for current Special Kids programs and future endeavors.
- To be successful in this job, an individual should have basic computer skills and the ability to learn new software and web-based applications.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in a Communications or Business program; related experience in grant writing preferred.