As the Marketing Lead, you will have the opportunity to plan and direct all marketing activities of Special Kids Therapy and Nursing Center. The Marketing Lead will love to be creative and also a planner, all while engaging the community.
What you need
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Employer-paid Short &
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
Opportunities for Leadership/ Professional Growth
- servant's heart
- passion to serve the children and families
- willingness to go the extra mile
- team minded and focused
- joyful in spirit
- respectful of authority
- solves problems creatively
- good personal skills
- Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for services and development activities including the creation of annual marketing slogans and themes, and company logos.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support patient care and development activities.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail. Oversees development and production of promotional and collateral materials.
Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners to achieve marketing objectives.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Collaborate with development team to develop and recommend positioning and pricing strategy of products and events to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Collaborate with patient care teams to develop and recommend positioning strategy of services to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new services, and provides feedback for future service enhancements and patient relations.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Marketing or other related field and at least 3 years related experience.