Thursday | June 16 2016| 5:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Kids |2208 East Main Street | Murfreesboro, TN
This workshop is designed to enable participants to understand and fully participate in the IEP Team process.
Participants will learn:
• The types of services that can be provided through “special education” services.
• The information on the Individual Education Program (IEP) document and where it goes.
• How to express parent concerns and ensure they are addressed by the IEP team.
• Understand the process to set and write Measurable Annual Goals.
• Strategies to prepare for effective participation in IEP meetings for their children and youth with disabilities.
For more information and to register, Contact Candice Payne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 615-809-2632