Join us for a fun evening of vintage arcade games.
Date: Friday, July 21, 2017
Time: 4:30-8:00 pm
Location: North Blvd Church of Christ Gymnasium
1112 North Rutherford Blvd., Murfreesboro, 37130
RSVP by July 19th for your arrival time.
- This event is available for the patients and their families of Special Kids Inc. ONLY.
- 30-minute increment sessions with maximum number of 60 individuals allotted to each group.
- All participants must register for the event and arrive at their set time. No walk-ins or late arrivals will be allowed.
- Parents must be present and responsible for their children during the event.
- No food or drink allowed.
WARNING: If prone to photo-sensitivity/epilepsy seizures
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to certain patterns or backgrounds on a television screen or when playing video games may trigger epileptic seizures or blackouts in these individuals. These conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in persons who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, has an epileptic condition or has had seizures of any kind, consult your physician before playing.
If you, or your child, experience any of the following health problems or symptoms IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE use and consult your physician before resuming game-play:
- Altered vision
- Eye or muscle twitches
- Loss of awareness
- Seizures or
- Any involuntary movement or convulsion