As a Physical Therapy Assistant at Special Kids, you will have the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will need to demonstrate support and leadership in achieving the mission of Special Kids and be able to make recommendations to the Lead Physical Therapist concerning efficient and effective methods for providing quality rehabilitation services.
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
- part-time (15 hours a week)
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to Administer active and passive manual therapeutic exercises
- Observes patients during treatment, evaluates data on patients’ responses to treatments and reports to Physical Therapist
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patients to learn and improve functional
- Demonstrate commitment to professional growth and achievement
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a PTA program.
pediatric experience a plus