As a Physical Therapy Rehab Tech at Special Kids, you will have the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will need to demonstrate support and leadership in achieving the mission of Special Kids and be able to make recommendations to the Lead Physical Therapist concerning efficient and effective methods for providing quality rehabilitation services.
What you Need
Employer-paid Life Insurance
Employer-paid Short & Long-term Disability
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Maintain, clean, and sanitize all Therapy Center equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assist therapists with maintaining organized treatment spaces as needed.
- Assist therapists with patient transfers and in shuttling patients to and from other areas of the Special Kids campus.
- Assist therapists with non-clinical tasks such as treatment set-ups and break downs, applying ice/heat packs, and other tasks as necessary and as is appropriate.
- Attend meetings and conferences and participates in other activities to promote professional growth.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training in an outpatient therapy facility preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Special Kids proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, Special Kids complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.