As a Receptionist, you will be a part of our hands-on ministry team. You will be the first and last person patients and families see each day. You will have the opportunity to encourage and lift up through your words and actions. Duties include but are not limited to: ability to multitask, good communication skills, utilize phone etiquette while answering multi-line telephones, computer experience, check patients in/out into electronic medical system, collect co-payments, prepare daily deposits, schedule appointments, and set-up and manage paper and electronic filing systems.
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
- Part-time (15 hours a week)
- servant's heart
- passion to serve the children and families
- willingness to go the extra mile
- good personal skills
- Self Starter that takes the initiative
- Greet visitors and callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate people according to their needs
- Answer multi-line telephone system, give information to callers, and take messages or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
- Check patients in and out through the electronic health record system
- Assist with confirming and cancelling patient appointments
- Collect and record payments, and forward payments for processing
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machine, copier, scanner and phone system, and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems by recording information, updating and scanning paperwork, and maintaining documents such as attendance records and student, visitor and volunteer logs
- Enter and maintain patient information in the electronic health record system
- Place monthly orders for and maintain inventory of office supplies
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training within a medical office preferred.
- CPR certification required (can be provided).