SPEech Therapy Rehab Tech
As a Speech Therapy Rehab Tech, you will be a part of our hands-on ministry team. You will have direct interaction with our amazing Speech Therapy team, along with patients and their families to encourage and lift up through your words and actions.
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
Part-time (20 hours)
- servant's heart
- passion to serve the children and families
- willingness to go the extra mile
- team minded and focused
- joyful in spirit
- respectful of authority
- solves problems creatively
- good personal skills
- Maintain, clean, and sanitize all Therapy Center equipment and treatment rooms.
- Assist therapists with maintaining organized treatment spaces as needed.
- Assist therapists with non-clinical tasks such as treatment set-ups and break downs and other tasks as necessary and as is appropriate.
- Assist therapists with patient transfers and in shuttling patients to and from other areas of the Special Kids campus.
- Attend meetings and conferences and participates in other activities to promote professional growth.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training in an outpatient therapy facility preferred.
- CPR certification required (can be provided)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Special Kids proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, Special Kids complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.