As a TEAMM Specialist at Special Kids, you will have the opportunity to work alongside individuals who are passionate about serving others. You will manage lesson plans and develop early childhood curriculum for TEAM (Therapeutic Education and Medical Monitoring) participants.
Work hard, Play hard
Paid Time Off
For your Future
Continuing Education Account
- Servant's heart
- Passion to serve the children and families
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Assist in the development and implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum and assessments.
- Plan individual and group activities to stimulate growth in academic and social skills such as learning colors, letters, proper handwriting , and learning to listen to instructions.
- Instruct children in practices of personal cleanliness and self care as is age appropriate and assists with diaper changes for younger children.
- Communicate regularly with parents regarding child's progress and daily reports.
- Assist Recreational Therapists with Play With A Purpose program and on therapeutic outings.
- Assist Nurses and Recreational Therapists with daily needs of children as needed and as is appropriate.
- Assist Food Specialist with serving daily meals and snacks.
- High school diploma or GED; experience and/or training in Early Childhood Development is preferred.
- CPR certification required (can be provided).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Special Kids proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or military or uniformed services, in accordance with all applicable governmental laws and regulations. In addition, Special Kids complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.