Because Special Kids provides professional therapy and nursing services, we rely on our highly educated and trained staff to provide our core services. However, volunteers are vital to helping us keep our doors open through serving our organization’s needs. Below are some examples of ways you can make a great impact at Special Kids!
- Join impact Special Kids: Becoming an impacter empowers you to use your creativity and ideas to make a lasting impact on Special Kids. You can skate, throw a hop-scotch party, give up your birthday... or whatever just plain fun idea you have to help raise needed dollars for Special Kids.
- Become a weekly office volunteer and set up hours to help out the office and development staff.
- Clean toys and equipment to keep our medically fragile children safe.
- Prepare mailings and stuff envelopes.
- Help with yard work and landscaping.
- Join an event committee and help organize one of our annual fundraisers.
- Serve at a special event.
- Spread the word about Special Kids.
To learn more about how you or your group can make a difference through volunteering, contact our volunteer coordinator or call 615.893.4892.